Importing Attendance for Report Cards
For each reporting period, Edusight currently requires attendance data to be imported from an outside source.
The data is expected to be a CSV file with the following columns:
- The id of a student, which corresponds to a student's id number in Edusight
- The id of a classroom, which corresponds to a classroom's id number in Edusight
- If the lates column is empty, Edusight will treat the number of lates as 0.
- If the absences column is empty, Edusight will treat the number of absences as 0.
- This column can help us identify which term this attendance module is being imported for. It can be ommitted if you are sending us the data for one term only.
student_id,classroom_id,lates,absences,term 12345,54321,1,2,term_1 12346,54322,,2,term_1 12347,54323,2,,term_1